Re: OPI Server ready

Subject: Re: OPI Server ready
From: Volker Birk (vb@kanguruh.ebios.de)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 16:42:29 EST

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 03:29:58PM -0600, Matthew Foust wrote:
> http://www.xinet.com
> Xinet is founded by Scott Seabass who you might recognize as one of the authors of the Unix System Administration Hanbook, aka that red Unix book, now that purple Unix book. At any rate, they have, in my humble opinion, the best OPI package out there. They have great information on OPI and other prepress-related technologies on their website.

May be. But: netatalk is free. And: samba is free. And: lpr, plp and cups
are free. And: ghostscript is free. And of course: opi3 is free.

We created it to have this missing link. So you can have a prepress server
system only with free software.

VB.

--
*** ebios Informationssysteme, Germany      ***   vb@kangu:~ $ cd /pub/