Re: papd vs lpd

Subject: Re: papd vs lpd
From: Dejan Muhamedagic (dejan@hello-penguin.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 23:01:08 EDT

Hi,

It's probably that old problem with papd creating a file with too
restrictive permissions for the lpd. Try changing your papd
config file so that the pr capability reads something like:

:pr=|/usr/bin/lpr -Plp:

Substitute your printer's name for lp. BTW, upgrading to lprng
may be a good idea.

Dejan

--
Dejan Muhamedagic         mailto:dejan@hello-penguin.com
Kaunitzgasse 9/15, 1060 Wien, Austria   +43 664 2111 219