Re: -50 errors

Subject: Re: -50 errors
From: Kim Holburn (kim.holburn@anu.edu.au)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 22:03:53 EDT

I had a problem like this on RH7.1 with a realtek ethernet card. Nothing to do with netatalk. All network traffic would hang after an arbitrary amount of data <10K transferred. Went away after using another card.

--
Kim Holburn  Network Consultant  P: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 0417820641
Email: kim.holburn@anu.edu.au - PGP Public Key on request

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary parts. Andrea Leistra (rec.arts.sf.written.Robert-jordan)