Re: I can see zones but not shares

Subject: Re: I can see zones but not shares
From: Ed Maple (emaple@asu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 14:32:44 EDT

Thanks Thomas. I'm sort of suspecting a multicast problem as well. Is that how
Appletalk advertises services offered in each zone? Docs I've found (like
"Understanding Appletalk Routing") detail how RTMP and ZIP operate, and I seem
to be routing those just fine.

The Sparc I'm using as a router has a pair of HME cards installed (network only,
no SCSI). I'll have to look through sunsolve and see if there are any issues
with the HME cards and multicast.

Ed Maple