I can see zones but not shares

Subject: I can see zones but not shares
From: Ed Maple (emaple@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 18:59:35 EDT

Greetings all. Running netatalk on a Sun/Solaris 8 system which is serving as a
router. From my Mac sitting behind this router I can see the list of zones in my
chooser, but no printers or shares in those zones except in my local zone. On
the other hand, I can run ndplkup on the router and pull up a list of
workstations in another zone. Any idea why I can't see those in my chooser?

sys config:
* Solaris 8, core install only.
* Running netatalk
* Not running afpd or papd, only atalkd.
* External interface gets appletalk network info off of the existing appletalk
  network.
* Internal interface configured with -seed.

Thanks for your help.

Ed Maple