Re: Mount Macs on Linux

Subject: Re: Mount Macs on Linux
From: Seanano (sto9013@ksu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 10:40:39 EDT

  What about writing an applescript to mount the netatalk share on the mac
box and then copy the files over? Then, just include that share in the
stuff you backup. The script wouldn't be very complicated, just a simple
connect and copy. You could use the cron program for MacOS to have it run
whenever it needs to.

Sean