Re: Mount Macs on Linux

Subject: Re: Mount Macs on Linux
From: Chad Cunningham (ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 09:48:48 EDT

Your can also try to use NFS. Note I say *try*... There is MacNFS
available at http://prozac.cwru.edu/jude/macnfs/Macnfsd.html however I
don't recall ever having much luck with it, and it has not been maintained
for a while...

--

Chad Cunningham ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it bites!"