Re: Doc comtribution

Subject: Re: Doc comtribution
From: Sebastian Rittau (srittau@jroger.in-berlin.de)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 13:06:41 EDT

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 09:37:21AM +1000, Chris Blake wrote:

> Hope this isn't too presumptuous, but I'd like to make a contribution to
> the netatalk-1.5pre6 documentation, and someone suggested that this was
> the appropriate email address.

A better place is netatalk-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, as this is
the development related mailing list.

> o a modified INSTALL

INSTALL is a default file, provided by automake. It will be overwritten
by subsequent automake calls. Therefore I stripped out the parts
provided by automake and called this file doc/INSTALL.

> o a modified README

Modified to match the change above.

> o a modified doc/README.LINUX
> o a modified doc/README.SOLARIS

I have stripped out the umich address at the end of these files.

> o doc/CONFIGURE - this replaces the latter part of doc/INSTALL.txt
> o doc/DEVELOPER - this replaces doc/README

Thanks a lot for your contribution,

 - Sebastian