Netatalk, Macos X and other issues

Subject: Netatalk, Macos X and other issues
From: roger.day@globalgraphics.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 10:51:10 EDT

I've looked in the database but I can't see this bug anywhere.

We have a MacOS X build server which, on completion, copies a lot of files in a
short period of time to a RedHat 7.1 linux box (128meg RAM, Pentium 2). After a
while, the build server dies with a kernel assertion. We were wondering if any
one had seen this before?

This is quite important to us as we're relying on this to try and get a product
out shortly.

We would also like to know -who- is supporting netatalk these days. I've heard a
rumour that Apple are looking for a netatalk developer.

BTW, the netatalk developers list seems to be dead. My request to join was
bounced.

Roger