RE: Files not visible with over 31 characters

Subject: RE: Files not visible with over 31 characters
From: CSBURRIS@ci.tacoma.wa.us
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 14:37:46 EDT

My trick is build a symbolic link to the file with a "~" in it. I'm always
gonna write a Perl Script to automate the process, since I can't seem to
train the Win32 folks not to make these files. It's also a royal pain,
since I archive to HSFS CD's and the same thing happens.

Celeste Suliin Burris
Systems Administrator
Tacoma Economic Development Department