Case senstivity

Subject: Case senstivity
From: Rory Campbell-Lange (rory@campbell-lange.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 11:43:12 EDT

Hi

With lots of help I've got netatalk running over tcp/ip really well.

I've run into a problem where our Macintosh CAD programme has stored
references to CAD filenames in lowercase while the actual file is in
uppercase. These references DONT work with my version of netatalk, which
I'm running from an installed module version (not one compiled into the
kernel).

I've come across some notes about case sensitivity, but don't know how to
set this up. Presumably I can recompile the kernel?

Thanks for any further help.

Rory