Re: Mac OS X and netatalk...

Subject: Re: Mac OS X and netatalk...
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 10:26:34 EDT

That's the spirit! You can get the distro-included docs off of CVS, if
you're interested in those ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk/ )
- We're also using the SourceForge DocManager (URL below) to give a nice
user-friendly feel to it. **EVERYONE** can contribute to that by
asking/answering FAQ's, etc. SourceForge accounts are free, and you can
email Jeff if you'd like inclusion. Currently there are English and
Japanese versions of most of the docs - I'd love to see more languages.

    http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=8642

Mac- Thanks for the offer, it's much appreciated!