Re: Mac OS X and netatalk...

Subject: Re: Mac OS X and netatalk...
From: Scott Every (scott@emji.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 14:31:53 EST

i used th db on an ibook 300 for over a month as my only machine and had no
problems other than classic was terrible in the beta. i imagine that
configured correctly, it will run just fine. the key is a clean classic OS
with no extra extensions.

let me repeat...classic works suprisingly well with most apps.

--On Tuesday, March 27, 2001 9:11 PM +0200 Jason Quigley <jasonq@mac.com>