zone router

Subject: zone router
From: Chad Cunningham (ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 11:26:13 EST

Hi,

I am trying to replace a Solaris box running CAP with a linux box running
netatalk. I can't seem to get zones to work properly under the new
netatalk setup. My atalkd.conf looks like

eth0 -router -phase 2 -net 0-65534 -addr 257.249 -zone "Staff" -zone "RTL" -zone "Faculty" -zone "EMPT" -zone "Public"

It seems happy with this, the atalkd.conf doesn't get overwritten when I
start up and I can use getzones and they all show up. However, none of the
macs recognize any zones. Any idea why this might be?

 --

Chad Cunningham
ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One
head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the
other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it
bites!"