pre4: can not run ./config.sub

Subject: pre4: can not run ./config.sub
From: Thomas Schierle (ts@visual-s.de)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 12:59:03 EST

Hello all,

because the pre4.rpm from sourceforge refuses to install
onto my suse 7.0 box, I tried to compile from the .tar archive.

Since I didn't compile even a single line of code before and
my linux knowledge is quite poor, the following error message
leaves me sitting clueless in front of the screen:

> bob:~/ntalk15pre04/netatalk # ./configure
> configure: error: can not run ./config.sub

Could please anybody point me into the right direction?

TIA, -Thomas

--
Thomas Schierle, Munich, Germany

PGP key [DSS/DH] 0xA23CDA1D available at various public key servers