Re: AppleVolumes.system

Subject: Re: AppleVolumes.system
From: Bruce A. Burdick, Jr. (bucky@interaccess.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 16:06:13 EST

type creator
TEXT DmWr

And here's the contents of a DreamWeaver Extensions.txt file:

  HTM,HTML,ASP,CFM,CFML,TXT,SHTM,SHTML,STM,INC,PHP,PHP3,LASSO,XML:All
Documents
  HTM,HTML:HTML Documents
  SHTM,SHTML,STM,INC:Server-Side Includes
  XML:XML Files
  LBI:Library Files
  DWT:Template Files
  CSS:Style Sheets
  ASP:Active Server Pages
  CFM,CFML:Cold Fusion Templates
  TXT:Text Files
  PHP,PHP3:PHP Files
  LASSO:Lasso Files

It's extensible, so you'll want to keep on top of what your users are using.

-B...