"Another process changed the volume during the search..."

Subject: "Another process changed the volume during the search..."
From: Chris Garrigues (cwg-dated-1d02d580dd65c6e6@deepeddy.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 18:02:46 EST

One of the clients I've set up using netatalk is having a problem where when
he attempts to use Sherlock to search a netatalk volume, he gets an alert with

        Unable to search the volume "WCFileServer"
        Another process changed the volume during the search.
        Please wait for the process to finish and try again.

He's running 9.0. I assume that another user updated something during his
search. Am I right in this assumption? Is there anything I can do about this?

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination. For an explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft, but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.