Sharing CD-ROM's and Floppy's via NetaTalk

Subject: Sharing CD-ROM's and Floppy's via NetaTalk
From: Stefan Srdic (linuxbox@telusplanet.net)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 11:05:23 EST

I've recently configured an old Pentium to serve as a Apple file server
on a simple peer-peer network. I have been requested by my client to
configure the Linux box so that he would be able to mount floppies and
CD-ROM drives over the network. How do you accomplish this?

So far, the user is able to log into the Linux box and mount his home
diretory over the network. How do I give permissions to this user and
configure NetaTalk so that he can mount floppies and CD-ROM's?

Thanks

Stef