Re: FAQ

Subject: Re: FAQ
From: Marc J. Miller (itlm019@mailbox.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 11:42:04 EST

Go to the DocManager link off of
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk and read the FAQ on "How to
contribute to the FAQ." Steve Freitas (whose e-mail address is at the
bottom of the FAQ) is the documentation guy. Any questions you have about
writing or submitting a FAQ file can be directed at him.

It's also worthy of note that if you have a question which you think is a
FAQ but don't know the answer, the above-mentioned document includes how to
submit such a question.

Right now there's an unanswered FAQ for how to install netatalk. Even if
you don't know how to install netatalk 1.5 prerelease (the installation
procedure changed since 1.4b2 to make it simpler process), I'm sure there
are a lot of people who would love to read that to find out how to install
an older version. So if you feel up to answering it, do it!!