Subject: FAQ
From: Alex King (alex@milton.king.net.nz)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 14:49:51 EST

Is there a reasonably up to date FAQ around? I am thinking of
questions I have seen on the list lately re. Compiling, Permissions
problems, file locking, availability etc.

If not would anyone be interested if I compiled one and posted it to
the list periodically?

I don't have a lot of time to do basic research, but I could have a
list of unanswered questions and grab usefull answers off the list. I
certainly am not a netatalk expert, but I admin a few systems running
netatalk. My users would benefit from me having a bit more knowledge
abut netatalk, and I imagine compiling a FAQ will help me learn :-)

This is just a toe in the water to test reactions.

PS. If there is already someone maintaining a FAQ, please accept my
apologies (and point me in the right direction)