Re: okay, so what version should I use with 10.1?

Subject: Re: okay, so what version should I use with 10.1?
From: David (zer0@mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 17:31:58 EDT

Pre7 and Pre8 both seem to work well. Haven't seen anything funny happen
yet. I made sure I didn't compile with "enable-lastdid", I wanted to make
sure it used the new DID stuff. I do remember reading about the old system
and that it has problems on large filesystems. Was bit by that problem
before, suddenly disappearing files and folders with DID error messages in
the logs.

David Shaub

On Thursday, October 11, 2001, at 05:04 PM, Chris Garrigues wrote:

> I just got my 10.1 and was really hoping that it could talk to my linux
> box.
>
> Unfortunately it doesn't. I'm running 1.5pre6 because that was the most
> recent RPM I could find.
>
> Should I be upgrading to 1.5pre8, and if so, does anybody already have an
> RPM.
> If not, I'll build my own RPM, but I thought I'd ask here first.
>
> Chris
>
> --

<snip>