Re: OS X irony

Subject: Re: OS X irony
From: Chad Cunningham (ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 09:54:52 EDT

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Chip Mefford wrote:

> Okay, so if I move from 1.5pre2 which I've munged
> up to behave the way I want, to 1.5.pre7 I'll
> actually be able to have my OSX10.1 clients
> connect successfully? For real? No hassle?

Maybe :) All I can say for sure is that I installed 1.5pre7 from source
with no special options (./configure, make, make install) and my OS X 10.1
box has worked flawlessly with it.

--

Chad Cunningham ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it bites!"