Re: abnormal disconnects

Subject: Re: abnormal disconnects
From: xris (xris@mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 00:27:11 EDT

> Hello, I'm running netatalk on my private home server, and it is only
> accessed by two Macs. The one that is giving me trouble is my PowerMac
> 7100/G3 (sonnet) running Mac OS 9.1. I can successfully connect to the
> netatalk server and work, but randomly (at least as far as I can tell) the
> server will kill the connection. Syslog looks like:

I get this, too... Slackware 8, netatalk 1.5pre6 connecting to a mac
8500/250 running 9.1. I noticed it on a previous install of slackware 7
running on an old p133 I had for awhile, but only on large file transfers.
With the current install, it seems to happen with any size file transfer, or
when creating a folder (.AppleDouble issues??)... Though occasionally just
spits me out when I'm browsing the disk....

-Chris