network printing with a inkjet

Subject: network printing with a inkjet
From: Chris (nholland1@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 16:19:22 EDT

Hi,
I am new to netatalk. I have gotten file shareing to work with my mac's.

I would like to us my inkjet printer on my linux box as a network printer
for my macs. I have it working for my linux box and for my windows machines
using samba. I have looked over a lot of documentation on how to set up a
printer for the macs using papd. All the descriptions are for laser
printers and I have not found any for an inkjet printer. I need a step by
step on how to get my inkjet printer to act as a network printer for my
macs. I have seen post on using ghostscripts but do not know what that is
or how to write one.
Thanks,
Christopher Holland