Re: Mount Macs on Linux

Subject: Re: Mount Macs on Linux
From: Seanano (sto9013@ksu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 13:36:16 EDT

  I've found the best reference is the script editor program itself. You
can record actions and it will output the applescript for what you did
(assuming everything was applescriptable). You can also open applescript
aware programs and script libraries with the "open dictionary" command
and it will list with a brief explanation what commands the application or
library supports.

Sean