FW: Ntimelord

Subject: FW: Ntimelord
From: Yanik RUCHAT (yanik@gic.ch)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 06:33:37 EDT

I compiled and installed Netatalk which works very well.

I downloaded and compiled the ntimelord-1.0 too, thinking that it was a time
server which works with with the standard "Date and time" TCP/IP programm
which is included in the recent versions of MacOS.

I want to know if what I said is right.

I ran the compiled file timelord but it doesn't seem to word like I suppose.

What must I do? If this software does't update date and time of the Mac what
is the use of it? And if it is not that kind of soft, where can I find a
soft which could do what I want?

I didn't find doc anywhere about ntimelord...

Thank you,

Yanik