RE: atalklogger

Subject: RE: atalklogger
From: Heath Henderson (heath@davesworld.net)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 18:17:10 EDT

Has anyone seen big or even slight problems with system 9.1 and the
following.
We are looking to update from 8.6 and I am ready to go to system 9.0.4, but
some say we should be ok going to 9.1. Please let me know what is going on
in Mac Land!

Currently
Mac OS X Server 1.0.2
Macintosh Manager 1.4.1
System 8.6 on all works fine.
with

Quark 4.1 Express and Passport
Photoshop 5.5
Pagemaker 6.5.2
Illustrator 8.0.2
ATM Deluxe
Appleworks 5.0.4
and Agfa Snap Scan (version 3.x something I think)
Office 2001 Word, Excel, and Powerpoint

I think this is it. We also use mounted volumes from Macintosh Manager
(Shared Folders/Drives) to a Netatalk server (asun 2.1.4-7 I think.)

If there are any problems that people have had directly related to 9.1 or
9.0.4 please let me know as I want to get this moving!!

Thanks

Heath Henderson