Re: file >400MB

Subject: Re: file >400MB
From: Anton Coetzee (anton.coetzee@vip.co.za)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 16:23:17 EDT

There doesn't appear to be a problem with directories as far as I know.
On one of the production servers I built a while back using Netatalk (kernel
2.2.19, own distrib), directories of around 20 GB are moved around quite
regularly with no problems. Most of the files are around 50 - 70 MB, so I
don't know about issues with large files, though.

Anton Coetzee