Re: DID & reiser

Subject: Re: DID & reiser
From: Harald Wagener (hwagener@fcb-wilkens.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 11:09:09 EDT

Nigel Pegram wrote:

> Given I installed from an rpm file, is there any way of checking what
> switches were used in the compile, e.g. --enable-lastdid? I guess I have the
> option of compiling a custom netatalk install, or installing Reiser, I'd
> rather know about what switches were enabled first though, to avoid going
> down a blind alley.

You can try and get the source RPM. The included spec file will list the options
used to compile the package. Be careful to get the correct distributor, version
AND release, because otherwise the info contained may be incorrect.

H.

--
Harald Wagener      |                                Systemadministrator
FCB/Wilkens GmbH    |                              Tel.:+49-40-2881-1252