Re: DID & reiser

Subject: Re: DID & reiser
From: Rob Lineweaver (rbline@wm.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 12:16:37 EDT

I've been very happy with reiserfs except for one minor annoyance: I have
quotas set up and the reported free space for the mounted volume (on a mac
client) is ~ 4 times the actual space left before the user's quota fills up.
Somewhere the block size (or something) for reiserfs is being misreported...

I haven't had it under heavy enough usage to judge DID problems.

Rob Lineweaver
:)