Re: Appletalk connection ONLY?

Subject: Re: Appletalk connection ONLY?
From: Ian Hitchman (ih207@hermes.cam.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 04:23:57 EDT

Thanks for the response,

My afpd.conf is
 default:
 - -transall -uamlist uams_guest.so,uams_clrtxt.so,uams_dhx.so
-nosavepassword

-transall should start AFPD over TCP & AppleTalk. ASIP appears to start in
the logs and I get no error on a failed ip connection. Is there something
the redhat rpm install does that I have omitted? Could someone send me a
1.5pre6 configuration that they have working on a 7.1 system so as I can
check it against mine. I suspect my problem may not be with netatalk.

All the best

Ian.

./configure \
--prefix=/usr/local/netatalk \