Re: and yet muddier

Subject: Re: and yet muddier
From: Thomas Schierle (ts@visual-s.de)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 09:10:30 EDT

On 01-07-09 12:27 +0200, Chris Herrmann wrote:

> If i remove all semblances of security, and load only uams_guest.so, and get
> everyone to connect as guest, then 1 of the users can use the network trash,
> and all of them appear to be saving ok / using quark ok...

Chris, try to compile with --enable-dropkludge, IMO that's
an essential if you want to work off your netatalk server with
QuarkXPress.

btw, I don't remember the details anymore -- but I have better luck
with byte range locking instead of flock-locks.

hth, -Thomas

--
Thomas Schierle, Munich, Germany

PGP key [DSS/DH] 0xA23CDA1D available at various public key servers