Re: Problems with netatalk

Subject: Re: Problems with netatalk
From: Paul Krohn (pkrohn@daemonize.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 13:34:41 EDT

On Tuesday, June 26, 2001, at 05:20 AM, Metz Thorsten wrote:

> Hi !
> My name is Thorsten and I have a question .
> I saw that you are a Netatalk-wizard and so I hope you can help me to
> manage my little problem.
>

> I have restarted my Netatalk-Server and everything seems to work. I can
>
> choose the volumes with the apple-chooser and they will be mounted
> correctly, but if I mark the entries in the apple-chooser, they won´t
> be
> mounted automaticaly at a restart. I use the version 1.3.3.
> So I hope you can help me with your experience.
>
> Wish U the sunny side of life!
>
> Thorsten Metz

It seems that the netatalk page at http://umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk still
contains no pointers to the many more recent versions at
http://netatalk.sourceforge.net.

1.3.3 has been out of use at most sites for some time. Please try one of
the 1.5pre- versions. You'll get great new features, like connecting via
TCP/IP ...