Server Setup

Subject: Server Setup
From: Ashley M. Kirchner (ashley@pcraft.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 15:27:05 EDT

    I'm trying to install netatalk on my Linux server and I'm a bit lost
when it comes to properly configuring it. I have a locally mounted
drive (as /srv4 ) that I would like to become publicly available on the
entire Appletalk Zone. All clients connect as guests, and everyone must
have read/write access to that directory - and *only* that directory.
They should not be able to see anything else on the Linux server.

--
H | Hi, I'm currently out of my mind.  Please leave a message.  BEEEEP!
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130