Re: Netboot?

Subject: Re: Netboot?
From: Bryn Hughes (bhughes@vcc.bc.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 13:31:11 EDT

Great! I just took a look at this... the site that really has the info is
http://www.gwc.org.uk/~ali/nb/

Not for the feint of heart... But it doesn't look like it's too much harder than oh, say, setting up netatalk... =)

Bryn

Bryn Hughes
Macintosh Tech Support
Information and Computing Services
Vancouver Community College

email:bhughes@vcc.bc.ca
ph: (604) 443-8702
Urgent: (604) 871-7007

>>> Chad Cunningham <ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu> - 6/13/01 10:06 AM >>>

http://mike.passwall.com/macnc/

it's not trivial...

--

Chad Cunningham ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it bites!"