Re: Aliases: Are alternate filesystems worth trying?

Subject: Re: Aliases: Are alternate filesystems worth trying?
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 13:10:36 EDT

    From a programatic design standpoint, Netatalk needs to be
    filesystem dumb for maximum portability. These problem need to be
    overcome internally. Sure, we could have a --with-xfs switch (just
    as an example) which can optimize itself for any given filesystem,
    but there still needs to be internal resolution of this issue.

--

Matthew Keller Enterprise System Analyst Computing & Technology Services Information Services Division State University of NY at Potsdam Potsdam, NY USA

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/