Re: Probably FAQ - which network card?

Subject: Re: Probably FAQ - which network card?
From: Mac Conin (mconin@euc.de)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 12:03:53 EDT

Hmm,

I can recommend the cards from Intel (the 10/100 and the the Gigabit
Ethernet Cards) and from SMC. The Netgear Cards show up sometimes some
misbehaviour (hangig up) - any realtek is working but the performance is lousy

--
--schnipp--

mit freundlichen grüssen

mconin@euc.de D 50676 Koeln http://www.euc.de HRB Köln 32038 tel : +49-221-923 27 33 fax : +49-221-239 651 -----------------------------------------------------------