RE: Newbie Question - AT broadcast, but ASIP connection?

Subject: RE: Newbie Question - AT broadcast, but ASIP connection?
From: Chris Bondelid (cbond@umci.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 18:44:59 EDT

I have netatalk 1.5pre[56] with AppleTalk DDP in the kernel and Mac clients
with OS 9 and OS 9.1 with both AppleTalk and IP turned on. I pick my server
from the list in the Chooser (AppleTalk broadcast) but when the shares are
connected, I have the little world on the drive icon and in the info of the
connection, it says connected over IP. But I have not tried previous
versions of MacOS so who knows if it's specific to >= OS 9

Chris

SysAdmin
University Mechanical