Re: crash when saving from Codewarrior to 1.4b2 volume

Subject: Re: crash when saving from Codewarrior to 1.4b2 volume
From: Jeff Thompson (jeff@zaius.org)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 23:13:26 EDT

Michael -

I use CodeWarrior all the time, and I've had it crash on all sorts of weird
occasions. So far, I've figured out that it crashes whenever i hit the F6
(audio mute) or F2 (adjust LCD brightness) keys on my PowerBook, and that it
doesn't like saving one project directory within another.

The point is that I'm not suprised that Codewarrior consistently crashes
while doing the same thing, and that, given my other observations, I bet
it's more of a CW bug than anything. I have probably saved files with it to
a netatalk 1.4b2 server, which I used until recently, but I *know* (at least
my copy) works with the 1.5-prex releases.

I might be way off the mark, but that's my best bet.

Just for reference, I'm running CW 6 on a PB G3 (firewire) with OS 9.0.4.

--
-Jeff Thompson  (http://jeff.zaius.org)
jeff@zaius(.dyndns).org, jeff@artifex.org, jeff@kinkaid.org

Five is a sufficiently close approximation to infinity.