Simple Script for Linux or OS X

Subject: Simple Script for Linux or OS X
From: Heath Henderson (heath@davesworld.net)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 18:39:18 EDT

Hello all, I am in need of a simple Perl script (I am going to attempt it I
think)

That cleans our users Home directories out, but leaves the Directory itself
intact and untouched. I want to run this script at the Home directory level
and have it go 1 level deep and clean out the contents to start fresh next
school year. It would be nice as well if it was at all possible to set it
so that the script only looks at accounts that start with a number (It would
leave our teacher's accounts untouched).

If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I am learning PERL, and thought
someone may have already needed this in the past, and would know of a place
to look for some starters.

Thanks

Heath