Re: newbie CVS question

Subject: Re: newbie CVS question
From: Karen A Swanberg (swanberg@tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 18:18:36 EDT

on 04/25/01, Bob Rogers wisely declared:

> So *you* need the stuff mentioned by Jason Quigley (see attached). Once
> you have it all installed, do the following to build the ./configure
> script:
>
> aclocal
> autoheader
> automake --add-missing
> autoconf
>
> (And yes, this is basic, but I only just learned it myself. ;-}
> Corrections welcome, of course.)

Thanks for the pointers.

However, this isn't working with my config. Errors everywhere, due to
differing directory structures, I believe (I'm on OpenBSD 2.8). I already
have all of the tools mentioned above and in INSTALL.txt for developers.
Is there someone who would be willing to help me through this off-list? Or
should I move it to netatalk-dev? If I get up and running as a legit
tester, I promise to write documentation. Seriously.

-Karen

* *
Karen Swanberg |
Network Admin. | Error: Sector not found--
Dept. of Geology/Geophysics |search behind couch? (Y/N)
206 Pillsbury Hall |
310 Pillsbury Ave. SE | Old geeks never die,
University of Mn | They just revert
Minneapolis, MN 55455 | to cleartext.
(612) 624-6541 |
* *