Re: Netatalk and raid

Subject: Re: Netatalk and raid
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 17:01:54 EDT

I've tested (and have used in a production environment) Netatalk running
on software RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 (2.2 and 2.4 linux kernels) and
hardware RAID 1. It is just as stable as using it on "normal" disks.

--

Matthew Keller Enterprise System Analyst Computing & Technology Services Information Services Division State University of NY at Potsdam Potsdam, NY USA

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/