Re: Fixing many broken resource forks quickly

Subject: Re: Fixing many broken resource forks quickly
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 08:46:42 EDT

    One could say that *adding* resource forks is actually breaking
    them, not fixing them. ;)

    But that aside, you could upload them to a Netatalk server with a
    properly configured AppleVolumes.system, which will magically
    DISPLAY the files as if they had the proper type/creator
    information. (it doesn't actually CHANGE the t/c, AFAIK).

--

Matthew Keller Enterprise System Analyst Computing & Technology Services Information Services Division State University of NY at Potsdam

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/