Re: Cannot print any longer

Subject: Re: Cannot print any longer
From: Jonathan Paisley (jonp@chem.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 05:27:36 EDT

You might be able to use the old papd binary in conjunction with the new
afpd. That would solve the problem in the interim.

I'm not sure how papd interacts with atalkd, and how stable that interface
has been over the recent versions. If it's ok, then things should still
run. If you're not interested in AFP over DDP, then you could always use
the atalkd for the old distribution too (then afpd will only use TCP/IP)
if there is such a problem.

--
Jonathan Paisley
jonp@chem.gla.ac.uk