Re: sharing a mounted HFS volume

Subject: Re: sharing a mounted HFS volume
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 19:52:06 EDT

Yup works fine. If the media/mount is read/only, you won't have proper
resource forks, which will seriously mess up the presentation of files
in Mac file lists, but will work just fine (cosmetic mostly). Also,
don't expect to just "double-click" on a data file and have the Mac
correctly ascertain what kind of file it is- YMMV.

--

Matthew Keller Enterprise System Analyst Computing & Technology Services Information Services Division State University of NY at Potsdam

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/