File & Record Locking?

Subject: File & Record Locking?
From: Jeff Davis (jdavis@standard.k12.ca.us)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 15:51:55 EST

Has anyone else experienced problems getting file and record locking
to play nice? My particular issue involves the codebase library, but
I've seen other posts indicating problems with other database
software. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I'm currently
using 1.4.99, but am getting ready to try 1.5pre1

Thanks very much,

-Jeff

--

Jefferson K. Davis Technology & IS Manager Standard School District 1200 North Chester Ave Bakersfield, CA 93308 661-392-2110