Re: TkChooser development

Subject: Re: TkChooser development
From: Bruce A. Burdick, Jr. (bucky@interaccess.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 12:36:22 EST

Ethan Gold was kind enough to respond to my inquiry about his TkChooser
package. I thought some of you might be interested in what he has to say.
And thankfully, he's permitted me to forward our discussion. I hope that
will reach the right pair(s) of eyes!

-B...

absolutely, bruce.
I've posted there in the past, but it's been a couple years now.
I'd love to get that problem finally solved.

    -E

| http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~etgold/ |
| finger etgold@cs.columbia.edu for pgp |