Re: No write access

Subject: Re: No write access
From: Henrik (hks@hem.passagen.se)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 06:32:48 EST

I am the owner of the folder.
>From the Mac I can create subfolders but I can't copy files to my linux-box.
The mac complains about that the file is locked and when I try do delete a
file I get the message that I don't have write access.
Is there any settings to be done on my Linux-box and/or for netatalk. Is
there anything I must do on my Mac to be able to write to my Linux-box. I
can tell that reading files works fine.
Please help.
//Henrik

>who is the owner of the Parent Directory you are placing the folder in. It
has to be you. >Group I believe must also match a group you belong to.