netatalk

Subject: netatalk
From: Kathy Quinlan (katinka@magestower.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 02:04:54 EST

Hi all I am running netatalk on a FreeBSD server 4.1.1

I have one mac on the network, it connects to the users home directory which
has a shared directory.

the Temp directory is a mount point for a windows drive.

The FreeBSD server's /usr dir has 15.6Mb free
The windows machine has 9Gb free

from the mac I can see the windows dir (as the Temp mount point) but it
shows the free space as 15.6Mb not the 9Gb.

I have tried making the mount point a (Temp) a sharity-light mount, and also
as a symbolic link to a root mount (the root mount again is sharity-light
mounted) but it still reports the size incorrectly.

if I do a df on the FreeBSD server, it shows the mount as having 9Gb free.

Any ideas ????

Regards

Kat.