Re: with red hat 7

Subject: Re: with red hat 7
From: paul beard (pkdb1@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 00:45:10 EST

What do you mean when you say "i cannot get my mac to recognize the red hat
box"? You don't see it in the chooser? Can you access it thru pure IP? If
not, is appletalk loaded (dmesg | grep AppleTalk or lsmod | grep appletalk)?

--
Paul Beard / 206 529 8400
8040 27th Ave NE

You'll wish that you had done some of the hard things when they were easier to do.